Chip Shop Blaze
Chip Shop Blaze is an ambient audio comedy experiment. A fractured hour-long journey of dialogues, monologues and poetry, coupled with an eclectic ambient soundtrack, present a daft and unsettling view of a world and its people, asking the questions with which others are too busy to bother.
- What goes through the mind of a bead of sweat before it hits the ground?
- If they are made of doughnuts, is it acceptable to eat a child?
- Is blue actually better than green? And if so, why?
- What should you do when your dog has an epileptic fit?
- And, where does the time go?